Productive Saturday Night

Chris60601
3 successful builds for the evening. PCB's designed by yours truly.

AMZ Boost Overdrive
AMZ Boost Overdrive

Earthquaker Devices Speaker Quaker
Earthquaker Devices Speaker Quaker

Folkurban OctUp
Folkurban OctUp!
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Productive Saturday Night

Chris60601
Tonight's work, Maxon OD880, Blue Wizard, and Analogguru' FET Booster

Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Productive Saturday Night

Chris60601
And finally ... A special little preview of a project I have been working on for several months.
I worked out some final bugs, sent the final design to the fab house but this prototype works well and I'll send it out to be evaluated.

I may rev it and make it smaller but I designed this for a BB box. Who knows

Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Productive Saturday Night

Chris60601
And for the final build of the night, the Roger Mayer Mongoose. I didn't have a LM308N but a LM741 works nicely :)

Muadzin
And now for the $1.000.000 followup question, as I noticed an interesting correlation between rocking before boxing and less actual boxing, how many of those will actually end up in a box?

RE: Productive Saturday Night

Chris60601
This post was updated on .
My PCB creations, all of them. My veros, well, lets just say that I no longer have many left as they are being replaced with the PCB version.
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.