Pt2399 sellers!

Ravenswerld
Hello all I’m wondering where you are buying your pt2399’s from. I bought a batch a while back and ithey seems to be introducing some grit. Thnx!

Re: Pt2399 sellers!

Sensei Tim
I bought a bunch from tayda and they all worked.  I've heard that they're most likely counterfeit but i have nothing to compare with.

smallbear also sells pt2399 that are confirmed authentic.

Re: Pt2399 sellers!

Ravenswerld
Thnx!

Re: Pt2399 sellers!

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
http://stores.ebay.com/Satisfy-Electronics/_i.html?_nkw=pt2399&submit=Search&_sid=1025437670

i bought 50 from them and they all worked great. they came a bit late but it wasn't their fault.

Re: Pt2399 sellers!

nostradoomus
Can confirm stuff from Satisfy Electronics is A-OK! Haven't tried their 2399s but a batch of TL072 i got with some caps and misc were all reasonable.