Pushme Pullyou octave up

Suzukiscottie
A quick search for this on here didn't report anything, and I had the schematic for this kicking around in a drawer so I thought I'd give it a layout. (if you google "Pushme pullyou schematic", it;s the first one you find).

It's got plenty of gain, and the octave is pretty good. Plenty of volume on tap too. Some weird sounds available if you strike a chord rather than individual notes.

I'm probably not going to box it; not my type of thing, I'll never have a use for it, but someone else might!

I did this layout because I had 4 vintage caps on my bench, which suited this requirement. The leg spacing on them is around 11mm, so bear that in mind if you are using alternative caps.