Q's about daisy chaining a boost and od?

Q's about daisy chaining a boost and od?

Ravenswerld
       Hello folks:)
I am going to run a boost in front of an OD in one 1590b and I would like to be able to connect them permantley. Is there a way to do this without having to add stomps and switches? Thnx for the help all!

Re: Q's about daisy chaining a boost and od?

Muadzin
Let me see if I get this straight. Boost + OD circuits, in the same box? Boost is always on and running into the OD?

Seems very simple. Switch FX send goes to input on boost pcb board, output on boost pcb board goes to the input on OD pcb board, output on OD pcb board goes to switch FX return. Activating the switch would send the signal through the boost and then the OD in what they call series (behind each other).

Re: Q's about daisy chaining a boost and od?

Ravenswerld
Cool.  Ya, that's exactly it!!! So let me get this straight.  I'm a little confused as to what you mean by switch fx send and return.  Is that the 3dpt input and outputs?