Question about Diamante Plus EQ switch

negativefx
Building a Diamante Plus and I was planning on having 3 switchable tilt center frequencies via a on-off-on 4dpt.  I expected to pull the two 5n6 caps and replace them with leads running to the 4dpt.  As I started to plan out the enclosure layout, I saw the EQ DPDT and started having second thoughts.

What does the EQ DPDT do?  Does it enable and disable the Tilt EQ, or does it change the tilt center freq?  It looks to me like it enables and disables it but I'm not 100% sure.

If I make the two 5n6 caps switchable, does this conflict with the EQ DPDT?

Re: Question about Diamante Plus EQ switch

negativefx
Here's the layout and with the two caps circled.

Re: Question about Diamante Plus EQ switch

Yes they're the caps

Re: Question about Diamante Plus EQ switch

negativefx
Ok thanks Mark!  Does the EQ DPDT enable/disable it?