Question about all star reverb by induction

Question about all star reverb by induction

kirshman
This post was updated on .
Hey.  I'm not sure if the thread at fsb is being monitored.   I was just wondering if there was a way to wire 2 of these in one box with buffered bypass and tails on both?  I'd be using 2 bricks not trying to feed them both off of one.

http://freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=22417&hilit=all+star+reverb

Re: Question about all star reverb by induction

induction
The simplest thing to do would be to feed the output of one circuit to the input of the other, just as if they were in two separate boxes, except the connection between them is hardwired. It should be very easy to do, but let me know if you need more detailed instructions.

Re: Question about all star reverb by induction

kirshman
Thanks.  That's what I was thinking but it seemed so simple I thought I must be wrong :-)

Re: Question about all star reverb by induction

induction
There are more sophisticated approaches, but they require modifying the circuit a little bit, and the simple approach should work just fine.

Re: Question about all star reverb by induction

heuermh
induction wrote
The simplest thing to do would be to feed the output of one circuit to the input of the other, just as if they were in two separate boxes, except the connection between them is hardwired. It should be very easy to do, but let me know if you need more detailed instructions.
That's just what I did, one board with a short brick and one with a long brick in the same enclosure.

Originally had the opamp IC in backwards and started cooking components but then my nine year old diagnosed and fixed the problem.

Sounds great!  Thanks much for the circuit, induction!