Question about switch wiring

Deafcat64
On the Paisley Drive layout, it says Tone 1 to SW 1-1 and to SW 1-4. Should that be two separate wires, or a jumper between SW 1-1 and 1-4? Also does this go from the board to the switch, then to the tone pot? Sorry for my ignorance on this. I'm pretty new at the vero game.

Re: Question about switch wiring

Muadzin
I usually make a jumper rather then make 2 separate wires. Because the less wires is usually the better. When really in doubt though always check the original schematic to see if there's a jumper connection between pot and/or switch lugs.