RGB led and Fulltone OCD clone

rtman26
This post was updated on .
I've built this OCD:

 and it works just fine, I just used a mini-push toggle switch for the hp/lp change.

My actual question:  I bought and RGB led and I know how to wire just the red lead to the main footswitch, but I would like to use the blue for lp, and then add the green for hp (so it should turn white) .  I just can't figure out how to do it because the RGB led only has one ground (and 3 leads)

{by the way, I just realized that they were not individual color leads, but the combination of different leads and voltages gives you different colors as an ending sum.  At first I though that they were all individual}

could someone give me a tip on how to wire the spst mini-toggle so that when the stomp is engaged, the red and blue leads are used, and when i push the mini-toggle it adds  the green.

Here's the LED pinout:

Thanks guys!