ROG ENGLISH CHANNEL

MOPO
Hello,
I have a problem with my editing, the pedal works well but is very noisy as soon as I mount the master ......... I have about 4.5 v on Q1 -Q2 -Q4 and Q5, however I can not get 1.6 volts on S of Q4 ... I am at 0.52 and even if I increase the resistance of 4.7k it does not change the value that very little, I am very far from 1.6 Volts .. ....
The sound is not bad but I have to leave the master very low and use the volume as gain.

I specify that I built the version with mod and the assembly is on breadboard.
I also used a 250k instead of a 200k for the master.

If someone to an idea I'm interested, in the meantime I continue to search ...

Thank you
to +

Re: ROG ENGLISH CHANNEL

MOPO
Hello ,
I can not find where the problem comes from, I joined the breadboard and the original layout, we never know if someone sees an error .....
The effect works but as soon as I increase a little bit lele master it 's very noisy and very strong.
To mount the volume it is necessary that the master is not more than 1/10 and conversely if I mount the master the volume must be 1/10.
Is that someone to realize this circuit and the same thing ......... after all it is perhaps normal because when the master is 1 the sound is very good.

thank you