ROG May Queen x2

dexxyy
The original May Queen, schematic from runoffgroove.com and a layout with gain control. Both layouts verified.

and added gain control if you want to tame the beast

If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: ROG May Queen x2

Freppo
Nice work!

It looks like the input connects directly to collector of Q2 - is there a cut under the 470K resistor?

I actually also made a layout for this one earlier. Didn't think of adding a gain control though. Mind if I share my layout here? It's a bit smaller (with a few standing resistors)

cheers / Fredrik
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: ROG May Queen x2

dexxyy
Yeah, if you check out the cuts/link layout to the right you`ll see a cut under the 470pf cap. By all means share your layout here.
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: ROG May Queen x2

Freppo
oh, I didn't even see the right side with the bare boards lol (I was looking with my Ipad)

Here's my layout.

I added polarity protection, DC filtering and a pulldown resistor
The layout may be a bit too cramped in the top left corner (depending on the size of the 100uF cap..

cheers / Fredrik
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se