Rams Head Muff / Bluebeard ?

Alamondm
Hello,
I have recently stumbled down the rabbit hole of pedal building. I came across a layout on this site that someone did of the Bluebeard muff. It is said by the creator of the Bluebeard  that it is based on a Rams Head Muff. I have been looking at the muff circuit guide on kitrae. I noticed on the pcb of the Bluebeard that there is a ceramic cap that is labeled 332k. Can anyone tell me what part of the circuit this 332k cap effects? I have built the layout from here and it works great but I’m curious if this cap will have any effect using it on bass.
Thanks for a great site and resource.

Re: Rams Head Muff / Bluebeard ?

Bolsyo
I think it's just a 3,3nF ceramic cap in place of the 3,9nF on the layout, since 3,9nF is a pretty unusual value and they are so close in value anyways. And I can only see 9 film caps on the Bluebeard, while it's 10 including the 3,9nF on the layout.