Re-claimed Pots

Burt Cocain
I stripped an old buggered keyboard amp tonight. I de-soldered and resoldered some of the large caps for a practice run for repairing my Marshall Lead 12, got about a dozen stereo and mono jacks, and about a dozen pots.

Was wondering - and Ive searched, but not had much luck - are there any simple circuits you can think of where I can use a bunch of 22k and 4k7 pots?

Cheers,

Burt

Re: Re-claimed Pots

Blackboarcult
Chasm Reverb, Marshall 3005 and 8010, Sunn 200 preamp are the ones that come to my mind.

Remember you can also use them in (most) situations where a 5K or 25K pot is needed, with small to unnoticeable difference

Re: Re-claimed Pots

Burt Cocain
wow, I never even realised despite being a 3005 fanboy, it's a perfect build to get rid of a few!