Read this before posting a request

mirosol
We are happy to take requests and we try to draw all reasonable requests that we can. Although. There are a few things you should consider before posting a request:

1. Is the schematic available? Many of the modern day designs are secrects. Meaning that the original developer doesn't want his/her work to be cloned. Which in many cases is understandable. There are a few communities that reverse engineer pedals and post the results on their sites. But not all the designs get reversed, nor get their schematics published by the original author. If there isn't a schematic available, we simply can't draw it.

2. Size of the project? Some designs are much better suitable for PCBs. Saddly, that includes all flangers i've seen so far. Our goal is to keep the board sizes sane. Meaning that the board should fit in 1590B sized box. We have our OCDs, which prevent us from placing axial components standing on boards. If the design has two 16 pin CD4*** chips on it, it probably won't be doable. If the design has 12 transistors, not including switching and buffering, it probably won't be doable. If the design calls for four dual opamps, it probably won't be doable.
fyaelectronics.com