Rebote 3.0

BetterOffShred
Hey I have the PDF for this, with the schematic and PCB transfer, and was wondering if anyone wanted to do a stripboard layout for it?   I know when the PDF came out it was fairly regulated and not openly available, but it's out there now, all over with a simple google search.     I will post it if that's cool, but I figured I'd ask first

It looks cool, 2 PT2399s to get longer clean repeats, and some modulation for that tape warble. Anyway, I have concerning levels of addiction to delays so I figured I'd see about it.
-Brett

Re: Rebote 3.0

BetterOffShred

Re: Rebote 3.0

Not 2, but 3 PT2399s!! Looks like an awesome project