Recommend me a project that uses 10kB dual gang pots

Recommend me a project that uses 10kB dual gang pots

Addy Bart
So I accidentally ordered six linear 10k dual gang pots.
Any recommendations on what to build with them? I only know about the Mid Fi Electronics Peace Gun Fuzz so far. Cheers.

Re: Recommend me a project that uses 10kB dual gang pots

Andy Miller
Build a Pinnacle clone, but use a dual-gang 10k as a pair of variable resistors in place of the 1k resistors connected to the Boost switch.  Adjustable gain boost.

Re: Recommend me a project that uses 10kB dual gang pots

Zanius
Build and sell  "Stereo Volume Attenuators".  Make the box a little fancy, use gold plated jacks, audiophile bait!

Re: Recommend me a project that uses 10kB dual gang pots

Addy Bart
Ha! You make a good point though about using them for a stereo build. Guess that's what they're for after all.

Re: Recommend me a project that uses 10kB dual gang pots

cjonesplay
The Harmonic Vibrato on Sabrotone's site. It's not the easiest build to fit in a 1590B but it is my favorite sounding version of the Fender Vibrato. I've built about 5 of them now:

http://www.sabrotone.com/?p=987

Highly recommended!

Re: Recommend me a project that uses 10kB dual gang pots

Addy Bart
Thanks for the suggestions. A harmonic tremolo would actually be perfect!