Recycling a DOD box

piltdownman
Does anyone out there know of a way to reuse a DOD box with a view to keep the switching system in place?  I have a very nice empty FX55-B box that could one day house another effect.  If I have to lose the switch, I'll still use it, but it would be fun to have the soft switch intact.  Thanks in advance
Keith

Re: Recycling a DOD box

Luke51411
Relay switching would be one way. THcustoms has a few kits. I've used this one once, its out of stock right now but he has others. http://diy.thcustom.com/shop/miniature-relay-true-bypass-kit/
1776 effects has a relay bypass board as well. There are probably others out there too.

Re: Recycling a DOD box

piltdownman
That's a cool idea.  Thanks
Keith

Re: Recycling a DOD box

Silver Blues
I've also got a vero for a slightly physically larger one in Contibutions if you want to check that out.

Re: Recycling a DOD box

piltdownman
Thanks.  I found it.  I'll take a stab at it.
Keith