Red Llama w/ BMP Tone Stack

velouriafx
Hi. Could someone please design a veroboard layout for this? Thanks.

http://effectslayouts.blogspot.com.br/2016/12/red-llama-bmp-tone-stack.html#comment-form

Re: Red Llama w/ BMP Tone Stack

Zanius
This post was updated on .
Here is one, not verified but seems good to go

Updated layout:

Re: Red Llama w/ BMP Tone Stack

velouriafx
Thank you very much. Probably i will try this week and and I'll come back to tell you if the layout works perfectly.

Re: Red Llama w/ BMP Tone Stack

music6000
Hi
   I think it should be 100pf parallel with 1Meg resistor ,not 100nF.
  Also 5n6 between Tone 1 to Ground, I have not heard of a 3n6 capacitor.

Cheers

Re: Red Llama w/ BMP Tone Stack

Zanius
Yeap, you are right on both observations, thanx!
Layout updated!

Re: Red Llama w/ BMP Tone Stack

velouriafx
I built this and it worked very well. I will do some adjusts on tone stack for my taste. Thanks for the job. Soon, i will share a video here.