Red Lllama with Blend and Stupidly Wonderful Tone Control

Red Lllama with Blend and Stupidly Wonderful Tone Control

Tom F
Another layout I drew up, mainly due to my hatred of having to add daughterboards for any additional circuitry when I would prefer having just a single board. Even if it turns out more circuitry has to be added to fix potential phase inversion issues for the blend, this still keeps most of the circuit on one board, which pleases me.

As usual, this isn't verified yet, but since I made the layout for personal reasons, I'll give an update later when I determine whether it is or not. The main modifications I've made to the circuit are a SWTC added as a tone control, the 10k volume pot swapped for a trimmer going into a Split 'n' Blend circuit (it'll be used only to set the effect to unity), and the lpb-1 boost circuit as an output section. I also added a diode for polarity protection, and a current limiting resistor for a status LED.

Re: Red Lllama with Blend and Stupidly Wonderful Tone Control

Tom F
Forgot to put it on, but as anyone familiar with the Red Llama circuit knows, the IC is a CD4049UBE.

Re: Red Lllama with Blend and Stupidly Wonderful Tone Control

Boba7
That looks great, have you built it yet?