Redwitch Fuzz God I or II

Jederino
Another fuzz!  My friend just got one of these in a steal of a straight up trade for an OCD, and its pretty bad ass.  Couldn't find a schematic anywhere.  Anyone come accross one?

Re: Redwitch Fuzz God I or II

Jederino
my friends fuzz god II needs two pots and the boost dpdt replaced (guess it really wasn't a steal), so I got to take a look inside.  All surface mounted parts, never dealt with that before in my limited experience, but doesn't seem all that complicated. Not a pro with my DMM, still getting the hang of it, but might probe around and see if I can figure out the scheme.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Re: Redwitch Fuzz God I or II

Milkit
I'd be interested in this too please.

Post some hi-res photos, let's see what we can come up with!!

The pots should have their values stamped/printed on them somewhere, probably on the same side as the shaft.
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!