Reliable and Unreliable Part Sellers (Ebay or Webstore)

Re: Reliable and Unreliable Part Sellers (Ebay or Webstore)

Dex3887
Ausburger eBay
I love tayda and their cheap Vero but this seller has thick 1.6mm fr4 white Vero that's tinned and it looks and feels quality. They also have cheap bigger sheets. I'm weird about stripboard but I like this guys. I just ordered 20 sheets of the fr4 kind and it was in my mail box within 10 days. Now be aware its a bit expensive if you buy one or two but message and they'll adjust price if you buy a lot. Also It might be vastly cheaper for the euro guys to get real Vero.

MKlec  We can't forget these guys.  The main page is tied in with them thru kits. I love these guys and its crazy fast because they are only 120 miles away from me. But I have a cousin in north carolina who said they shipped to his door within 2 days.  Ymmv
Prices are very good on the hifi type electrolytic and his opamps are hit and miss price wise but its worth it for me to support a local diy company.

Re: Reliable and Unreliable Part Sellers (Ebay or Webstore)

bsoncini
I dont think ive seen this one in here yet

http://www.uk-electronic.de/onlineshop/index.php

For people in europe service is much better and quicker than banzai and musikding.  Never had anything backordered. Normally ships same or next day.

Re: Reliable and Unreliable Part Sellers (Ebay or Webstore)

chaos
One on ebay to avoid is basicmicro. They sent me DC-DC converters that were DOA and when I returned them they claimed never to have got them back and ebay sided with them. It wouldn't even let me leave a negative feedback to warn others

I like musikding and bitsbox for purchasing small quantities of stuff. Bitsbox has flat rate postage for the UK

Re: Reliable and Unreliable Part Sellers (Ebay or Webstore)

nostradoomus
Shengming Electronics on ebay are great. Bought bags of 100 caps/diodes etc and they all check out nicely. They also sent me some smd 7660s chips by mistake and shipped the proper ones for free as soon as i mentioned it (and they dont whine!)

Re: Reliable and Unreliable Part Sellers (Ebay or Webstore)

Pariah
Got to put a word in for Fuzz Dog Pedal parts in the UK. Good prices on the belton brick, and some other bits too. Delivery is insanely fast. Nothing but good words to say about these guys! https://shop.pedalparts.co.uk/

Re: Reliable and Unreliable Part Sellers (Ebay or Webstore)

digi2t
Stay away from huayi-components on Ebay.

Two purchases of IC's, fakes both times, (You'd think I would have learned the first time around )
12