Remote controlled wah

Ludfistersound
The recent spat of wah circuits got me thinking about what a pain it is to test them when a lot of the vintage versions don't use the "normal" pots we'd find in a salvaged Cry Baby It also got me thinking about how awesome it would be to have a couple weird wahs in a 125B that could be controlled by a Roland EV-5.

So… I'd like to request a layout for an opto controlled "pot" as described by The Tone God so many years ago.

http://tech.thetonegod.com/rockncontrol/rock.html

Of course this layout could also be used to add expression control over a single parameter of just about any effect since the value and taper of the vitual pot could be completely customized.