Repurposing an EQD Hummingbird for Control Voltage output

Repurposing an EQD Hummingbird for Control Voltage output

negativefx
Hi all,

I just picked up a WMD Geiger Counter and I'm interested in hacking up my EQD Hummingbird to output control voltage to the CV In on the Geiger Counter.  Basically just use the helicopter/machinegun chops of the Hummingbird to control the GC.  The GC accepts 0V to 5V for it's input.  Any ideas where to start?

You can just a plain old expression pedal to CV In... I'd like to replace it with the Hummingbird.

Thanks!