Request : GUYATONE DRIVING BOX COMPRESSOR

Request : GUYATONE DRIVING BOX COMPRESSOR

kragg
Hello,
I have used this compressor, which I like a lot : it's much more "punchy" and squashy than other guitar compressors that i have tried.

It's quite noisy, and it kills much of the bass, but it sounds good (definitively not in the transparent way !).
It uses a metal can CA3080.
It seems it is the same as the VOX 1903 comp ?

I wish I could build one, and maybe tweak it a little bit so it would be more bass friendly and expectfully less noisy :)

Here are some informations i have gathered :
http://www.effectsdatabase.com/model/guyatone/box/ps103#pictures
https://www.guitargear.net.au/discussion/index.php?topic=37058.0
http://www.guitarraonline.com.ar/img/circuitos-efectos/vox_com.gif
http://www.guitarraonline.com.ar/index.php?sec=507