Request: Moosapotamus Acoustic 360 Bass Fuzz

Request: Moosapotamus Acoustic 360 Bass Fuzz

Effectsiation
Gents,

         I'd like to request a vero layout of Charlie Barth's take on the Fuzz section of an Acoustic 360 bass amp.

Schem:
http://moosapotamus.net/images/360Fuzz-v4-sch.jpg

Add'l Info:
http://moosapotamus.net/ideas/acoustic-360-bass-fuzz/

Thanks!

Re: Request: Moosapotamus Acoustic 360 Bass Fuzz

negativefx
Does anybody have a vero of the entire preamp?  I'm sure it would be fairly large but there are plenty of big enclosures out there.  I could find a PCB kit to purchase for a crazy price but no actual layout beyond the schematic.