Request: ROG-BRITANNIA

Chris60601
I see that the English Channel is here, would love to see the updated version of this (noted in the title) please!!!

Thanks
Chris
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Request: ROG-BRITANNIA

Frank_NH
There's a verified layout in the Forum-->Contributions.  About the third page back.  It's indicated as being verified.

Rather than doing the vero, I just went ahead and purchased the Brittania PCB from 1776 Effects, and plan to build it sometime in the near future.

Re: Request: ROG-BRITANNIA

Chris60601
Thanks for the info! LOL, I did the same earlier.

Chris
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Request: ROG-BRITANNIA

Frank_NH
My philosophy these days is that if there is a good quality PCB available for an effect, and I don't want to implement any special mods (other than socketing components), I'll get the PCB.  So far, I've purchased PCBs from 1776 Effects and Aion Electronics, and all are excellent quality and the service from both companies has been great.

One advantage of the PCBs (at least the ones I have) is that they can use board mounted pots, which means the PCB + controls are one unit.  This simplifies installation in an enclosure, which for me is the 125B-style box (although the Aion electronics effects can fit in a 1590B if you want).  I look forward to trying this out when I get some time to build these projects.  Now if I can only stop building all of the cool vero overdrives/distortions at this site