Restock Friday!

Heath
Had to refill a few things.  I can finally get to some projects that have been sitting around now.  I freakin love getting new doodads in the mail.  Ah... new plastic bag smell....

By the way, those big-ass electro-caps in the lower right hand corner are 470uF/35v and they are monstrous.  After that fat sack of tiny caps I recently got, these are comically large.  No way are those fitting on a board.  If I need to use one badly enough, I'll just dangle that sucker over the side on fly leads.  I ain't proud.

I love Tayda, but I'm done with their big fat-ass electrolytics.

Hopefully the ml ceramic 1uFs I got from them are a little closer to the stated value than the last batch I got.

Re: Restock Friday!

Nice. I got the rest of my order from tayda, they sent 2 boxes with 1 tracking number, so I'll come over and bring the Pot(s)

Re: Restock Friday!

Chris60601
Awesome! Simply AWESOME!!!!
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Restock Friday!

Heath
That's one bigass ziplock bag...

You know you're a dork when plastic bags full of electrical components excite you.

*excited*

Re: Restock Friday!

Frank_NH
Now you guys aren't gonna actually USE all of those parts, right??...heehee

Re: Restock Friday!

Chris60601
LOL - but they make for wunnerful Christmas Or-ja-ments for the tree
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Restock Friday!

well i plan on using all the pot(s) i got, but i would be willing to share with my buddies if they needed. now the only problem is i got some values that i don't remember ordering or rather why i ordered them: dual 20k linear, dual 20k log, and 1k log. if the tayda sale isn't over i have to order some other things that i forgot, but i do have 15 1590bb boxes, and 31 125b boxes, so i should finally be able to start shrinking my build list

Re: Restock Friday!

Muadzin
I'm always amazed at how much you guys order from Tayda. Not because its bad, but I order anything over €40 and I can pretty much guarantee that the only way I get my goods are if I pay a hefty customs duty tax first.

Re: Restock Friday!

For me, since they now have a distribution center in Colorado the shipping is really fast, and no extra tax due to import. So I take full advantage of it when there's a coupon. But, I know I can go a little overboard.

Re: Restock Friday!

Chris60601
Agree w/rocket as I'm in the States also. No extra "duties" to be paid.
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Restock Friday!

rocket88 wrote
For me, since they now have a distribution center in Colorado the shipping is really fast, and no extra tax due to import. So I take full advantage of it when there's a coupon. But, I know I can go a little overboard.
Yep, they are Thaishine on eBay.  I've purchased from them many times and they ship fast and have great quality components.

Re: Restock Friday!

Maybe the dual 20k was for a Pale Green Compressor?