Retro-Sonic Phaser

Marbles
Hey guys,

Is anyone familiar with the Retro sonic phaser? It is based on the MXR Phase 90 I believe? Do they sound alike?

I have a matched quad of transistors and was thinking of replacing it by building the script phase.

The 15 year old in me wants to get a Marshall JMP-1 (yeah, yeah, I know, not really rock n roll, but I just love the pumpkins what can I say? :D) And I need to sell at least something to please the missus.

I do like that it also has a level pot to boost the volume a bit. All in all I really like the pedal, but if I can get close with a build of my own, I can save some money. I did see it has a tl074 instead of 2 Tl072's and a trimpot.