Return of the Son of SHOD

Orson
Got the SHOD up and running. Everything works. Changed the gain pot for A1M to increase the gain.

What I haven't been able to quite sort out is how to reduce the bass. It's bass heavy and the overdriven sound is really flubby sounding, like the bass is happening *before* the clipping happens.

Can someone suggest a way to alter the pedal so it's less bass heavy?

I'm noticing that there aren't many if any posts in this part of the forum from 2024. Is there a more active place to ask questions?