Reverb With Seperate Wet Signal

inefficiency
I'm currently looking for a way to build a reverb that has two outputs. One for the original dry signal and one for the wet; or the actual verb sound itself.

I've seen people do a wet/dry/wet kind of setup with the AxeFX before where the dry signal is coming from one speaker and then the wet is coming from 2 others either side to create a massive-sounding rig - Sounds pretty weird when you switch off the dry. This isn't exactly what I'm planning on doing, but it was the closest thing that I've seen anyone else do.

Is there a reverb out there like this? Or would it be an easy mod to take one of the existing designs we have here and seperate the signal in this way?