Reverb idea(most likely already thought of, didnt work well)

Reverb idea(most likely already thought of, didnt work well)

GrooveChampion
So listening to some demos of the Reverberation Machine I thought to myself, how hard is it to incorporate an octave up(not polyphonic, I know) into the feedback loop of a Belton based reverb for....*sigh* shimmer like reverb?

Disclaimer: I do not actually know how one is supposed to do that or if this is even possible.
KT

Re: Reverb idea(most likely already thought of, didnt work well)

KT
The way I would do it is make a feedback path like in the all star reverb or some other reverbs, but make this feedback path accessible for other pedals, and then use a digital octave up pedal in this loop (ps5, behringer US600, ..) It is on my to do list but not right away.

Re: Reverb idea(most likely already thought of, didnt work well)

GrooveChampion
So are there any diy reverbs with an fx loop?