Rockbox Boiling Point

elbeeuk
Hi all,
I posted this in the main layout page but not sure if this is the better place for it:

Original post:
Hi all,
I'm looking to build this one and I just need to confirm something.
On the second layout, the 10u cap at the top right of the layout, should this be an electrolytic cap with the negative side facing the bottom of the layout?
I can't seem to find anything that's 10u and not polarized from my normal suppliers. I can only see 10u elec or tantalum caps.

Cheers
Elbee

Any ideas?

Layout is here:
http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2012/09/rockbox-boiling-point.html

Re: Rockbox Boiling Point

Hozy31
There normally called Non-polar or Bi-polar electrolytic caps. Here is a link to them at Bitsbox https://www.bitsbox.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65_66_73&products_id=342
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Rockbox Boiling Point

elbeeuk
Cheers for that bud. I hadn't seen those for looking!

Turns out it's a 10u tantalum on the second layout. My eyes weren't up to scratch when I was looking at the image

 :)