Rocktron - Banshee Talkbox (schematic)

notnews
Also figured I'd throw this up here in case anyone was looking for it or was curious about how these things worked. A vero may be possible with an offboard wiring diagram that includes how to wire the horn driver and external speaker/amp.

Was also wondering why the power supply filtering section looked so large.. does this take 9V and turn it into +/-14.5V AND +/-5V? Seemed pretty cool, thought I would share.

Re: Rocktron - Banshee Talkbox (schematic)

itsgiusto
I'd like to second this request! I'd love to build it, so a vero layout would be great to have for this one.