Rocktron Talkbox

Jimbo123
Hi, I was searching for a DIY talkbox but of what I found I wasnt sure I could trust some of the methods. However in my search I found the attached schematic linked to diystompboxes.org and thought some of you kind folks on here may like the look of this challenge.
It looks like it might meet the chip and transistor requirement to qualify perhaps.
I understand it may be bigger than that a "b" box and require some mechanical knowledge as well however it is a unique type of effect.

Thanks
Jim