Rod Elliott Active (OpAmp) DI Box layout

Rod Elliott Active (OpAmp) DI Box layout

Jopn
Saw the Bo Hansen one posted to the request section earlier, but I think this transformerless one might be better suited to most of our parts drawers:

Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.

Re: Rod Elliott Active (OpAmp) DI Box layout

Chris60601
Hi
Is there a passive version of this by chance?
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Rod Elliott Active (OpAmp) DI Box layout

skeletonghost
Something like this wired in reverse might be what you are looking for? But yeah bump for OP's circuit. Never enough utility circuits!

Re: Rod Elliott Active (OpAmp) DI Box layout

Jopn
Chris60601 wrote
Hi
Is there a passive version of this by chance?
Nope.  Like most circuits, there really isn't a quick mod that will allow it to work without electricity.

There are passive DI designs obviously, but the circuit is entirely different.
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.