Roger Mayer Spitfire-X (the X overdrive version)

Roger Mayer Spitfire-X (the X overdrive version)

GeSi

maybe a smaller version is okey, but the pedal sounds great on YouTube :)

http://analogguru.an.ohost.de/193/schematics/RogerMayer_Page-1.gif

Re: Roger Mayer Spitfire-X (the X overdrive version)

GeSi

Re: Roger Mayer Spitfire-X (the X overdrive version)

Lazy Swamis

Re: Roger Mayer Spitfire-X (the X overdrive version)

GeSi
no, its another one, not a real fuzz, more like fuzz overdrive

Re: Roger Mayer Spitfire-X (the X overdrive version)

GeSi

Re: Roger Mayer Spitfire-X (the X overdrive version)

GeSi
oh, sorry the buttons looked just the same as the X pedal, it's called the page-1, and was used by jimmy page way way back

http://www.roger-mayer.co.uk/page1.htm

Re: Roger Mayer Spitfire-X (the X overdrive version)

Hi buddy

Sorry but I had to remove your post because it's one of Analogguru's schematics who has expressly stated his schematics aren't to be posted anywhere other than his site or sites he posts them on.

The schematic can still be found here:
http://analogguru.an.ohost.de/193/schematics/RogerMayer_Page-1.gif

I'm just ultra cautious with things like this.  I'm sure this site gets up a lot of peoples noses but I don't want to ever give Google an excuse to drop it because of intellectual property claims.  So post links to schematics on external sites no problem, but try to avoid posting anything which could give someone a reason to complain to Google about us

The rest of GeSi's post was:
schematic went away so here is a new one i found:
http://celebpictu.com/images/roger-mayer-07.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VuSBaql23w

The first one is the same schematic anyway.

I'll do this in the next couple of days.