Roger Mayer Voodoo Bass

imre
Hey guys, the Roger Mayer Voodoo Bass pedal has been something I've dreamed of for ages. Even though I've been following these pedal forums for years, I haven't really got into the building part of the dreaming, but I simply love the simplified vero-board idea you're having here. Anyway, by telling you this I want to say that I'm not sure whether the layout is filling lvlark's requirements to be built on a vero-board.

yours
Imre

Re: Roger Mayer Voodoo Bass

mirosol
Administrator
Seems to be just a few value changes to Voodoo 1, so i might do them both...
+m
fyaelectronics.com