Roger Mayer Voodoo. Buffered or true bypass

Roger Mayer Voodoo. Buffered or true bypass

nonost
Hi! Is the Roger Mayer Voodoo https://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2013/02/roger-mayer-voodoo-1.html vero true bypass? I would say yes but if I'm correct this pedal was buffered bypass. Did this vero omit the buffer?

Thanks!

Re: Roger Mayer Voodoo. Buffered or true bypass

Blackboarcult
Given the BC549's at the beginning and the end, my guess is it's the whole circuit with in/out buffers, yet arranged for true bypass.

Re: Roger Mayer Voodoo. Buffered or true bypass

nonost
Thanks! Any idea how to make it buffered bypass? I would like to have a buffered output and a true bypass output. I would say it's all about wiring connection but I'm kind of lost since it's my first time dealing with it.

 I'd say that there's a point in the circuit where the signal would need to split after the input buffer: to the rest of the circuit (effect ON) and to the output jack (buffered bypass). Am I in the good way?

Re: Roger Mayer Voodoo. Buffered or true bypass

Blackboarcult
Dunno, mate, I'm not skilled enough to tell you where buffer ends and proper circuit begins

This thread might help you though:
http://freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1458&hilit=Mayer+voodoo