Roland AF-7 Jet Phaser Restoration/Repair

Roland AF-7 Jet Phaser Restoration/Repair

Neil mcNasty
I am about to try to restore an old Roland Jet Phaser that is partialy working.
The fuzz part of the circuit seem to work ok, but there is no phasing going on.
I have managed to get hold of the original IC's so that I can replace them, but after having a closer look at them, it seems like they have been replaced before. Indicating to me that there might be some other problems with this unit than just the IC's that do the phasing.

My question to everyone is:
Does any of you own a working Roland Jet Phaser?
If the answer is yes: could that said person do me the favor of measuring the voltage of the IC's?
It would be great to have a reference to what I should expect, so that I'm not stumbling around totally blind.
This is my first attempt of restoring a vintage effect, so if anyone has any tips and hints about this stuff (what to do/not to do), feel free to comment.

I also have a Morley Evo-1 oil-can delay, that is not delaying (volume passes trough and volume pedal works) and it would be great if I got them both up and running. but it seems like I could need a little help...

Cheers!
Neil