Rolls Tiny Crossover - First vero

GrooveChampion

First layout I made, based on this schematic:

https://www.rolls.com/pdf/IS_SX21.pdf

It looks horrendous but I hope it works, some people showed interests and I couldnt even find someone who makes a PCB for guitar based applications of ANY crossover splitter.

Re: Rolls Tiny Crossover - First vero

notnews
Nice work. I’ve been on the lookout for a crossover like this but couldn’t find any vero layout online anywhere. I’ve made a few vero layouts but there are savants on this site much better qualified than I to look over your design. This Rolls crossover seems to have a lot of positive reviews as a simple and effective crossover.. just what the doctor ordered.

I’ll keep my eye on this thread.. if things get stale in here then I’ll take a shot at it. Great work buddy!

Re: Rolls Tiny Crossover - First vero

GrooveChampion
You are welcome man, here's the deal, according to the schematic, what is the change that the frequency pot is a quad gang?