Rory Gallagher Hawk Booster

bre

Rory Gallagher Hawk Booster

bre
Hello,

I've just found this schematic of the Rory Gallagher's booster: http://www.freestompboxes.org/download/file.php?id=27143&mode=view (more informations here: http://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26843&p=254073&hilit=gallagher#p254073).

Anyone has a PCB/vero for it? I am very interrested about it...

Thank very much!

Re: Rory Gallagher Hawk Booster

Willard
Unverified - not sure of size of inductors - tried to leave a bit of space around them but you might have to add more rows/columns to fit.

Re: Rory Gallagher Hawk Booster

radub
Thank you very much Willard!!!
I will try it as soon as I will find the inductors...

Re: Rory Gallagher Hawk Booster

gigimarga
After a lot of time, I've found the coils, so I've built it. It works from the first time. The only problem is, as Willard said, that the 500 mH coil is huge and I soldered it diagonally.

Now I try to find the right schematic. It seems that it has some mistakes on the coil values. Anyway, I like it very much as it is now.

Thank you very much Williard!