Rotary switches (24 positions, 1 and 2 decks), an alternative to Elma?

Rotary switches (24 positions, 1 and 2 decks), an alternative to Elma?

cylens
hey there,

I am asking here, just in case: I have a project involving LOTS of rotary switches: 10 x 24 positions, 2 decks and 6 x 24 positions, 1 deck.

I am looking for a GOOD alternative to Elma switches, or a way to find them the cheapest possible (for now, the only place where I could find Elma switches make it like 900 euros to have what I need...)

There is a cheap alternative with switches from kukaudio.com but they appear to be quite bad... so I would like to know if you have any idea for an "intermediate" solution: 35/40 euros would be "acceptable"

thanks in advance!

Re: Rotary switches (24 positions, 1 and 2 decks), an alternative to Elma?

motterpaul