Ruiner | Devi Ever | Bass

boratto
Thanks to ξεναγος  and Neil for the help.

Re: Ruiner | Devi Ever | Bass

Synsound
I had tried a random layout of this a while back but it was a turd. Have you built this yet. I would be curious to try it again if it's verified.
Thanks for sharing
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Re: Ruiner | Devi Ever | Bass

boratto
It´s not verified yet!

Re: Ruiner | Devi Ever | Bass

Synsound
Hell, I guess it really doesn't matter hardly anything lost if it doesn't work out. I may throw it together tomorrow afternoon if I get the chance. If no one beats me to it I'll let you know how it goes.
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Re: Ruiner | Devi Ever | Bass

boratto
Thanks, if it works on the first tread, you gotta a Devi Ever, always a exciting experience.

Re: Ruiner | Devi Ever | Bass

adapt
i read in a few places that a ruiner is just two dark boosts in series.

Re: Ruiner | Devi Ever | Bass

Synsound
Call it verified!
It sounds just like the demos I heard. I didn't have a 50n cap so I coupled a 47n and a 2.2n.
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Re: Ruiner | Devi Ever | Bass

boratto
Thank you a lot for verifiying Syn!
If you got some time and want to, take a look on my Randall X2 Warhead vero.