Runoffgroove Condor Speaker simulator

strassercaster
Hello I havent been able to find any speaker simulators on here. I checked this one out. I have made several amp in a boxes The thunderbird is a great one.and thought it might be cool to have a speaker simulator to do some direct recordings and possibly have as a back up  in a live situation if an amp goes down.

Re: Runoffgroove Condor Speaker simulator

SpaceCommandant
http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.ca/2016/01/multicab-simulator.html

I am extremely happy with this one. It actually makes DI fuzz sound fairly legit instead of hearing that shrill, cellophane-tearing harshness I had become so accustomed to with my headphones on in the wee hours.