Runoffgroove Thunderbird

Re: Runoffgroove Thunderbird

Trampled Empire
Here are some pics of my completed build! Sounds phenomenal! I also love how the box art turned out (Credit where credit is due - the image I used is by Bill Waterston, taken from the back of a Calvin & Hobbes anthology)

Re: Runoffgroove Thunderbird

Sensei Tim
Finished tonight.

I didn't have a chance to run it thru its paces as I finished late.  Those 220u caps are frickin big...

Will post photos of the enclosure and hopefully a playthru tomorrow. Yay for long weekends :D

Re: Runoffgroove Thunderbird

Sensei Tim
Demo vid

http://youtu.be/AVpHdiKPvlY

I thought it sounded best with the EQ controls between 11 and 1 o'clock.  I know the rog guys warn about setting top above 3 o'clock and man they are right.

I didn't particularly like the sound with everything dimed. Maybe it was my amp not playing well with it. I'll need to try it with the evh later.. That seems to like pedals a bit more than the Mesa.

Re: Runoffgroove Thunderbird

strassercaster

I absolutly love thos pedal thanks alex. i found some of these trapezoid shaped boxes and got to lay the knobs out in the same order as my vintage marshalls. this pedal is just fantastic

Re: Runoffgroove Thunderbird

strassercaster
Hey I just made the battery version. I had a couple mistakes and a bad lt1054. everything is good now but im not getting a strong signal. is the battery version verified? I spent over an hour trouble shooting. I cant find any bridges or mistakes now. its barely audible. I can tell all the pots work just 5 percent of the sound comes through. Ill do more trouble shooting tomorrow night. I thought i found the issue several times but nope ha ha . Thanks
12