Runoffgroove Tri-Vibe & MXR Bass Octave Deluxe

Runoffgroove Tri-Vibe & MXR Bass Octave Deluxe

claudiofiore88
I've wanted to build the Tri-Vibe for a long time now. http://www.runoffgroove.com/tri-vibe.html

I've also been interested in the Bass Octave Deluxe, but the schematic is untested. http://i52.tinypic.com/5l9n3o.jpg

Re: Runoffgroove Tri-Vibe & MXR Bass Octave Deluxe

claudiofiore88

Re: Runoffgroove Tri-Vibe & MXR Bass Octave Deluxe

Jopn
I really want to build the tri-vibe.  I might give a go with the perf layout on runoffgroove.com, but a vero would be awesome!
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.

Re: Runoffgroove Tri-Vibe & MXR Bass Octave Deluxe

johnk
yeah, that pedal sounds really good. i'd like to see a vero for it too.

Re: Runoffgroove Tri-Vibe & MXR Bass Octave Deluxe

johnk
I ended up making up a vero for the Tri-vibe and it fired up and worked perfect the first time (YAY!).
it's big (30x19) even with the standup resistors, so it'll require a 1590BB.

VERIFIED!

Re: Runoffgroove Tri-Vibe & MXR Bass Octave Deluxe

claudiofiore88
That's awesome!  Thanks a lot, johnk!

Re: Runoffgroove Tri-Vibe & MXR Bass Octave Deluxe

negativefx
That schematic is for the MXR Bass Octave, not the Deluxe.  I own a real BOD and I'm not at all impressed with it.

Re: Runoffgroove Tri-Vibe & MXR Bass Octave Deluxe

Jopn
Thanks JohnK for the Tri-vibe!  You can consider this layout officially independently verified now :)  Sounds great!

Unfortunately, now I've got a half completed perf build of the Tri-Vibe that's got even less hope of ever being completed...
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.