Runoffgroove UBE Screamer

Here's a layout for the Runoffgroove UBE Screamer.  I have built this so it should be considered verified, but let me know if you encounter any problems.  The "Mix" was suggested in the ROG write-up and is basically a 250K pot in series with a 100K resistor.  I found that it really didn't make much difference in the sound so I shorted it (leaving the 100K resistor for Rx in the ROG schematic).

The effect sounds nice but is a little hissy at max gain.  Have fun and let us know if you discover any cool mods.

(Edit - yes, yes there are lots of standing resistors and diodes!  I personally don't mind that, but if someone wants to redo the layout with fewer, you are welcome to give it go )

Re: Runoffgroove UBE Screamer

Fred Russom
Works great. My guitar has coil taps so I found the mix pot to be subtle but useful. Tone knobs kinda dead though.