Russian/CA3094 Small Stone Layout

Tesla
Is there anyone who could possibly do a layout for the small stone laid out with CA3094’s. I quite a few I’d really like to use up but I’ve never mad a Vero layout yet only PCB’s with eagle and I don’t think this would be a great circuit to attempt at first ( though I will start practicing as I hate relying on other people to do the work for me )

I’d be forever grateful guys! Thanks in advance, hopefully others will find value in the layout as well and not find it redundant because we have one based on the  NJM/LM13700

Exodus Effects