SCHEMATIC HELP PLEASE!

matthew1234

this is a schematic I made based on TheGreat Destroyer. I added a ransistor gain stage. Do you think this will cause the IC CD4049UBE to explode/break? Also, does the schematic make any sense? I'm really new to this and I am afraid to test it out.

thank you,

Matt

Re: SCHEMATIC HELP PLEASE!

BetterOffShred
Well you're at about 2$ in parts .. so I'd sure just breadboard it and see.

Re: SCHEMATIC HELP PLEASE!

matthew1234
I don't know how to do that

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018, 11:59 PM BetterOffShred [via Guitar FX Layouts], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Well you're at about 2$ in parts .. so I'd sure just breadboard it and see.

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/SCHEMATIC-HELP-PLEASE-tp42305p42309.html
To unsubscribe from SCHEMATIC HELP PLEASE!, click here.
NAML

Re: SCHEMATIC HELP PLEASE!

BetterOffShred
There are some really good videos on YouTube on how to breadboard a circuit, and Steve Daniels at small bear has a couple tutorials on his site.

This hobby isn't one for "I don't know how to do that", but it's a great way to learn new things.