SHEcho (via GGG) - MishMash of SS's PT-80 and DH's HT-based delay

SHEcho (via GGG) - MishMash of SS's PT-80 and DH's HT-based delay

notnews
For your consideration:

via GGG's website, the SHEcho:  https://web.archive.org/save/_embed/http://www.generalguitargadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/ggg_shecho.pdf

This circuit is the marriage of Dean Hazelwanter's HT-based pitch shifter/robot circuit and Scott Swartz's PT-80 delay. I love DBA's Robot and DH's Echo circuit based of the Holtek HT8950, and from what I've heard of SS's PT80 I think the SHEcho would be a great addition to this site.. and it doesn't look too complicated/large to actualize into a vero layout.

Has anyone built this or had any experiences with it?

Re: SHEcho (via GGG) - MishMash of SS's PT-80 and DH's HT-based delay

Alex
It is doable but the board would be quite large (HT8955 is 24 pins by itself) and could be noisy.
The chips used are quite expensive too.
Not many people have built it.
Check Mark Hammer's comment on DIY forum:
http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=61438.0
gul

Re: SHEcho (via GGG) - MishMash of SS's PT-80 and DH's HT-based delay

gul
I built this delay, and I love it. It has a different character to its sound than other delays IMO. I etched the PCB from GGG. I agree that it would probably be a huge vero layout. Probably easiest to just etch the thing.