SOT-23 adapter. Any pcb maker around?

nonost
Hi guys. I'm looking for a sot23 adapter. Like this:

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/33016727218.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.65ec63c0u1gToQ

but it takes ages to deliver. I want to make a circuit that calls for j201 and they are too expensive to buy 10 of them to match them.

I was wondering if some of you in Europe has them. It would be great.

Cheers!

Re: SOT-23 adapter. Any pcb maker around?

purity
I still have a bunch lying around which I've had fabbed at oshpark, smaller than the usual square boards. I'll make some pics in a couple of hours when I'm back home. I have with j201 and 2n5457 labelled in pimp gold, but they have the same pinout. Also from Europe btw.

Preview pic: https://644db4de3505c40a0444-327723bce298e3ff5813fb42baeefbaa.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/d70f00957daed070aefc5c915d080bc0.png

Re: SOT-23 adapter. Any pcb maker around?

purity

I'm sorry it took so long to reply - you could've had them fabbed yourself by now lol. Also, I'm not really in the position to pay for shipping at the moment  so I don't think I can help you out on short term.

Re: SOT-23 adapter. Any pcb maker around?

Pavlos
Bitsbox in the UK have them, not sure how quick they send to mainland Europe but within the UK I've never had anything take more than 3 days to arrive.

https://www.bitsbox.co.uk/

Also DIYGP in Australia does good quality boards at a decent price, looks like out of stock at the moment but snail mail usually arrives within 2 weeks

http://www.diyguitarpedals.com.au/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=286

das Muskding in Germany do them as well but are also out of stock, and are a bit more expensive

Hope this helps